Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday night


I just got in from doing chores, and am waiting for the shower to be available, so I thought I would take a little time and write a post.
Yesterday I took the 12th grade CAT test, so now when the results come back I will know if I can graduate. :-) I'm not at all worried, as I have always tested very high, many thanks to my good teacher! ;-)
Today was a "normal" day around here; get up and do chores, take care of all the animals, do school, check the cows a couple of times, do chores again... We are really noware near the "normal" Amarican lifestile!
Tomorrow some of us are going to an auction sale. If you have read my Moms blog you will probably know about Harris Kinzler, so I won't go into too much detail about him, but it is his farm equipment that is going to be sold. It will be sad to see that farm going to pieces too, as so many others have, and mostly because the parents have failed to keep their children on the farm!
Here is a picture of me with my Legos, and some of my Lego minifigs...


Got to go take my shower....

No comments: