Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello all, and welcome to my Blog!

This is my very first blog post, so you will have to bear with me for a little while until I get better. :-)

I have created this blog so that I can share some of my ideas with others, so that my friends can keep up with what is going on on our farm, and so that I will get a little more practice writing. If you don't know what Graphophobia means, it simply means a fear of writing. I used to absolutely HATE writing, but I have come to see that it isn't soo bad. :-)

I intend to update this blog as often as I have time, although that may not be very often, as we are very busy people. Look for more updates in the layout shortly...

Got to go, Bye for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blog, Andrew! I guess I'll probably know what's going on in your life before you blog it, but it's always fun to see how people put their experiences into words.
Keep up the good work!
Your sister

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrew,
What a bummer--I had hoped to be the first to leave a comment on your new blog but I had to send off that session report last night and your sister beat me. :) Oh well, I'm glad that she is proud of you too!!!!
I agree with you that it is a miracle that you want to blog. I differ with it being a "Small" miracle though. :) I think it's tremendous how much improvement you've made in this department.
I recall you at age 12, when you were applying for your very first youth loan and you had to write a summary of your farming experiences, that this was a very traumatic event in your life. We prayed a lot, though, and you got going and it was accomplished in under a day. :)
I also recall Spensor coming out for his farm visit and what he said about yours and Cora's writing. He said that he was so encouraged with all that you had been doing on the farm AND your writing, that he wanted to take your letters to Washington, DC to show to those in charge. He wanted to use Cora and you as an example of what young people can be doing to build their businesses at a very young age.
So my son, I encourage you to make good use of this opportunity as well. Be aware that others ARE blessed by your life and feel free to share all that the Lord lays on your heart.
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
happy that you have taken this step.
Love always,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Andrew. It always helps me to think through something in a straight line when I have to write it. Blogging helps me be a better thinker.