Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thanks BisManOnline! -- Prayer request

Yesterday was another busy day, as Mom and I went to Bismarck to run a couple of errands, put up some posters for the upcoming JBS classes on the Constitution, and sell/deliver a couple of things we had sold on BisManOnline.  (BisManOnline is the area's largest and most used online classified ad service, and the best part is that it is FREE!  To give you some idea of how much stuff is sold on there, here is an interesting fact: Over $2,000,000,000 worth of goods were bought and sold on BMO last year alone!)
  I also bought something that I found on BMO:



Yep, I decided to join the latest craze and buy a tablet...  Now I just have to figure out how to use the thing... :-)  So far, it's been a lot of fun!
  Hope you all have a happy new year!
   Andrew B.

PS. Please check out this post over at my sister's blog, and remember our dear friends in your prayers: Please join me in praying for this family...

No comments: