Sunday, January 1, 2012

Two milestones

Today is a special day, in that it marks two milestones: the beginning of a new year, and my 200th blog post!
 I would like to say thank you to all of my readers, for taking the time to read my ramblings, and for all of the wonderful comments you have left for me.  It is always fun to hear from you, and many of you have provoked me to much thought. 
 May the Lord bless you all in the coming year, and may He guide you in His perfect paths for you!

"Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me!"     1 Chronicles 4:10 

Your brother in Christ,
    Andrew B.

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON 200 POSTS, ANDREW!

I love your verse and pray that it guides you as well as it has guided me!
Here's to a year of adventures as we serve the King together.
Mom