Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Prairie Days 2011: Saturday continued...

Hello all,
 I am finally getting around to posting some more video clips from this years prairie days... Here we go!

First we have a video of my Mom singing one of her favorite songs, "You're the only Jesus":


Next up is a compilation of several different clips of a new feature of Prairie Days, the "Guess Who?" See if you can figure out who these people are supposed to be:


Here is a short clip of a couple of my friends playing with a Bull Whip:


And last but not least we have the entire first talk by George Washington! Enjoy!



~More to come soon~
    Andrew B.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks so much for posting these, Andrew. I was so distracted while there, so now I finally get a chance to see what people prepared. I especially appreciate you posting George Washington, as I got so much out of his talk, and I always need to listen a couple times to absorb it all. We will sit down with our whole family to watch that again.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment Kristi, and you're welcome! Glad you are enjoying these clips...
Yes, "George Washington" had a very good talk, I will have to go back and listen to it again sometime too!
Andrew b.