Sunday, August 22, 2010

More fixing than expected...

We didn't quite get to combining today, although we got really close... We ended up having to fix more things on the combines than we thought, and had a little trouble getting the concaves adjusted, so it was supper time till we had the combines ready to try in the field... It was really windy and hot here today, and would have been REALLY hot in the combine cabs -- neither of which have air conditioning -- so we weren't too disappointed. ;-)
Thanks for the comments on my last post, it's always fun to hear from my readers! Jonathan; yes, that is a picture Jacob took while on their flight back from Georgia. Here are a couple more cool "Above-The-Cloud" pictures:


And "Anonymous," sorry I couldn't make it to the jam, would have been fun! I will stop by next time I get to town... :-)

No comments: