Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1!

It is hard to believe that the year is already 1/4 over! Where does the time always go? I know that we have been very busy, and that the time always goes faster when you are busy...
Right now it is raining outside, with a couple of flashes of lightening now and then... The rain is actually a good thing right now, as it will set the farmers back a little, and they will have a little more patience with wanting their grain cleaned... It also gives Dad and I a little more time to work on my cleaner, so we are busy with that again. :-)
I have been thinking of some other things to add to my list of 'Prizes', and have come up with the following:
(I) A "Can you find it" bottle (Including a toothpick, bobby pin, screw, paperclip, button, marble, and the elusive "Unidentified Shiny Object", all hidden in a bunch of birdseed inside a plastic bottle)
(J) A really old "Vintage" picture/slide projector, as-is,
(K) more to come...

Andrew B.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Andrew!

I agree that the time is flying! It will be December before we know it and I will still not be used to writing the date as 2010! :)

Happy Bloggerversary! I'm having my first one in two days time. :) Once again time has passed so quickly that it doesn't feel like I've been blogging for a year already!
God bless.

In Christ
Rachel*

Unknown said...

Wow! My first bloggerversary on the first, Cora's on the second, and your's on the third? What are the chances of that? LOL!
I know what you mean about writing the year "2010"! I still write 2009 sometimes, and often find myself saying "O-10", which sounds rather silly!
Andrew B.

Anonymous said...

Oh, thunderstorms! I /love/ thunderstorms! Probably sounds strange, but I really really do. I love to go out in them - it makes me feel almost like the Lord is 'right there' if you get my meaning. Here He is creating all this amazing energetic beauty, and being in the middle of it is sort of like standing over the shoulder of a genius artist right as they create a MASTERPIECE! Except with the thunderstorm, you're /in/ the masterpiece!! MMMM! I love it!
Ok, :) well, I'd like to enter for the odds-and-ends-filled bottle in your give-away as well. You're getting really creative with your prizes! This is fun!
Well, I really should get to bed. It's 11:00 PM on Saturday night before Easter Sunday (or, "Ressurection Sunday" as we like to call it), and I need to get some sleep!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><