Sunday, April 4, 2010

And the winners are...

As you are all probably wondering who the lucky winners are, I thought I would post them quick before I crawl into bed. ;-)

And the winners are: (Da da da da, da,)
Winner number 1: Grace F. (Clap clap clap) and
Winner number 2: Jonathan P. (Clap clap clap) :-)
The winners may e-mail their selections, along with their mailing address to My e-Mail

For all those of you who didn't win, thank you very much for your support, and all of the comments! As a little gift to you, I thought I would recommend a couple of websites that I find helpful/interesting, and that may save you time or money, or just for fun!
  • The Good Clean Funnies List (Just for fun!)
  • Project Gutenberg (A website dedicated to making older books available to the public in an electronic format--for FREE! Some of my favorite authors: G. A. Henty, and R. M. Ballantyne)
  • InterfaceLIFT (A great place to find a neat background for your computer screen)
  • Rejoice Radio (One of our very favorite radio stations, on almost constantly around here)
  • Open Office (A free suite of programs that are compatible with Microsoft Office)
  • AVG Free Antivirus (For those of you still paying for virus protection for your computer, here is a great alternative that I have been using for several years now, and strongly recommend! )
  • More on my sidebar...

I had better get to bed,

Andrew B.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Andrew!
Thank you for these helpful website!

Congratulations to Grace and Jonathan!

God bless
Rachel*

Kyrie said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Thanks for the fun give-away Andrew, and for all these helpful websites - I've heard of some of them, and hope to check the others out!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><