Thursday, March 22, 2012

At the NDHSA Convention

Dear readers,

  I am once again attending the North Dakota Home School Association's annual Convention, and this year I am working in an official capacity of "Volunteer". :-)  I am actually helping out with selling the audio recordings of the convention, so will be sitting at my booth in the vendor hall for most of the time.

  For anybody who might be interested, you can watch a live broadcast of several of the conventions workshops here:   http://www.thehomeschoolchannel.tv/events/live-event-ndhsa-christian-home-educators-conference   They do ask a small donation to cover the cost of the streaming, but all the good information should be worth it!

  I will try to update my blog with lots of convention related goodies as I get time, so be sure to check back here soon!
    Andrew B.

No comments: