Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back to work...

Well, you probably allready know that Dad and Mom are now back from their vacation, and it's back to work for us all! If you would like to see some more pictures/updates from their vacation you can read Mom's blog or Cora's blog.
Yesterday and today we worked on our storage shed some more, making good progress once again! We finally got all of the joists put up, and got the stairway built too! Here are a couple of pictures I just took:
The view from the top of the stairs looking East:
Looking South:

I guess supper is waiting for me, so I had better go,
Andrew B.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow! That's a long way up! Good job on the building.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for posting your progress on the building while we were gone AND after our return. You all are doing such a great job and those steps look great. I thought about going up them this morning, but my boots weren't clean. I figued that you'd appreciate if I waited. :)
Thanks for the fantastic vacation and all that you did to keep the farm running while we were gone! I'm so proud of you and your siblings.
Best get supper on the table,
Mom