Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back to building!

Yup, we're still working on that building... Today we finally got started putting down the plywood for the floor in the loft. We didn't get a whole lot done, as we spent a good part of the day working on the truck: changing oil, changing a tire, fixing a leaky air line, trying to straighten out the bumper frame where he hit a deer a couple of days ago... Now tomorrow he's back to trucking sunflowers to Enderlin... That means I'm in charge of the building again! Not sure if I like that or not. :-)
Yesterday we had an unexpected visit from a friend, but you can read all about that over on Cora's Blog... Always fun to have friends visit, even if it is because of an unfortunate event. Making you curious? Just go read Cora's post... ;-)
Today I finally ordered a new iPod touch! Can't wait for it to get here... :-) I was running out of room on my old one, and I like all the improved features on the new ones, so it was time to upgrade. Anybody else out there have an iPod touch 4G (or iPhone 4G for that matter)? Trying to find someone to try out FaceTime with... ;-P
Best get to bed,
Andrew B.

No comments: