Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello again, and welcome back!

Once again, I haven't posted in a long time, and you all are wondering what I am doing that is so important that I can't blog. Right? :-)

Well, I have been busy working on getting all of our hay equipment ready for the field, and we actually started cutting hay on Monday. My brother, Jacob, is learning how to cut hay this year, so I have been teaching him how to run the hay header. He already knew how to run our 9030, but had never run it with the hay header on before... Thankfully, he is a quick learner. :-)

We have also been working on the large square baler we just bought.



It is a 2002 Case IH LBX431. It had several little problems with it, and so we have been trying to get it fixed up so we can use it... Our hay should be dry enough to try it out this afternoon or evening, so hopefully it will work good!
Got to go,
Andrew B

No comments: