Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring, The hay machines are snoring!

Ha! A little relaxing time!

Well, as the title states, we got rained out. The last 2 weeks since I posted have been filled with work; Making hay, fixing equipment, making hay, getting the cultivator ready for the sunflowers, making hay, moving the cows, making hay... O, did I mention making hay? :-) and with parties; Braddock's 125th, and Independence Day (i.e. The 4th of July), and our own little campfire with hot dogs and Fireworks on the 5th. ;-)

Even though it rained doesn't mean we don't have work to do. Dad is hauling grain for our neighbors, I have to run (well, drive) up and check the cows soon, and then we have to fix our baler, which has a couple of broken bearings. I also have to work on my thank you's for my graduation, which I still haven't gotten out...

Better get going,

Andrew B.

No comments: