Wednesday, April 18, 2012

For Sale:

Hello out there!
 I once again have a couple of things for sale, mostly stuff that I have fixed up... So here is a picture and a link for more information on each item:

 1.   1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport 4X4


Yes, I am trying to sell my trusty pickup... Why? Mostly because I bought a different pickup! That's another story for another post...

 2.   2002 Dodge Stratus


A very nice little economy car, still needs an alignment, and new tires...

 3. Lenovo ThinkCenter computer.


Nice fast computer, Core 2 duo, 4GB RAM, 160 GB HDD...

 I have more items for sale too! Check out my BisManOnline page here:  http://www.bismanonline.com/user_andrew

  Andrew B.

  PS. Thanks to all who have entered my giveaway! If you haven't allready entered, take time to do so now!

No comments: