Sunday, June 10, 2012

10th annual Prairie Days!

Hi! Yes, I am back from Sioux Falls... Sorry I haven't taken time to write, but have been quite busy with the farm, and assorted other projects...
 Just wanted to invite you all to join us next weekend at Prairie Days! Would love to see you all there. Be sure to check out the Prairie Days website, http://prairiedays.weebly.com/.     I have also just uploaded a video from the very first Prairie Days, so you can see how much we have all changed in the past ten years! Boy does time fly...

 Best get to bed,
    Andrew B.

1 comment:

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dear Andrew,
My goodness, was I ever bossy. Why in the world wouldn't I want you to keep the rope that you made? Sometimes I have to wonder about myself. That's only in the first 10 minutes. I don't know if I can take any more?
Mom