Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another Busy Week

Dear readers,
  Once again I have not posted for several days, but I guess that is kind of the norm for this blog... :-)  We had a busy week once again.  We finally got started seeding, so were kept busy in the fields untill it started raining...
Thursday, Jacob and I went up to Bismarck to pick up a bunch of parts I had ordered, and also to spend an hour or so with our second-cousins from Wisconson, who happened to be in town on a tour with Missionaries to the Preborn.
 Yesterday I was sick in bed most of the day, with a nasty headache, fever, and sore throat... Thankfully I am feeling a lot better today, but not completely well yet... :-(

   That's all for now,
      Andrew B.

1 comment:

Carra said...

I'm sorry to hear you and Cora have been sick. :( Praying that you both are all better now.

Blessings in Christ.