Thursday, March 10, 2011

Problem solved!

I apologize for the technical difficulties, but I believe I have the bugs worked out now. Lesson learned: Do not use SVRT (Smart Video Rendering Technology, a feature of PowerDirector that allows you not to have to re-render video if it isn't being changed...) when you want to upload to YouTube. Somehow it doesn't produce the correct bitstream or something... Whatever the reason, it works much better if you take the time and render the whole video, not just the parts that have changed... Anyway, enough technical mumbo-jumbo!
 I did re-upload my first videos now, so if you had linked to my old ones, you will have to reset your links... I am also uploading some more videos to YouTube right now, however I don't know when I will get around to posting them here. You can always just check out my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManofCourage18
 Goodnight!
  Andrew B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no problem...