Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Hay Delay

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately, I have just been too busy with trying to get hay put up... I have been running almost dawn to dusk for the past week and a half, most of the time sitting in a tractor seat, going round and round and round............. It feels good to just relax and take a break!

Now for the promised video clips from prairie days! I will try to post several today, as I get the time to upload them...
Here is a clip of our family singing "I Am a Fine Musician" for lunch entertainment:



Enjoy!

2 comments:

David said...

I have been busy too with the same thing, though I can't say I have been siting around on a tractor. I have been cutting with my scythe and bringing the hay in loose. we also get some baled hay so we all are busy getting that in before the next rain.
~David

Kimberly said...

I love it! Good job, you all. Looks like Prairie Days was lots of good fun. I always enjoy your blog, Andrew, and am glad you keep it up in spite of how busy you are.