Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Remodeling my room...

I have been waiting for a certain package to arrive via FedEx, and it finally came yesterday! Of course, I had to help dad with spreading manure untill lunch time, so I didn't have a chance to open it till then. (Our FedEx man usually arrives about 10:00 AM) Anyway, here is a picture of my computer room before it got 'Renovated' --


 And here is a picture of the new addition:



 I haven't ever had an LCD monitor before, so it is a big step up from my HUGE old CRT! Now I am writing in style. :-)

 More later,

 Andrew B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrew,

I hope that this means that we can look forward to more of your posts in the future! :)

I am always glad to see when people work hard for something they want and then the Lord gives them the desires of their hearts!

I hope that us "Thick" monitor owners in the world will not be beneath you now. :)

Love always,

Mom